Jul 28, 2012

People Iscolating Nature with the "Real World"

The disconnect between humans and animals really is upsetting. And I'm not even talking about wild animals either, but our favorite (or, most of our favorite) potty trained, ball lovin, four legged fuzzy creatures. I was thirsty earlier today and I wanted to get a cup of tapioca, so I bring my dog along with me so she could get some walking done. And as I'm walking her, at least 3 or 4 incidents occurred when my dog was doing nothing but sniffing strangers and wanting to say hi- and that person either SLAPS her away or gives ME a dirty look for not holding my dog back. Not to mention that every time I see someone become frantic or even begin to back away when my dog sniffs them; I always assure them that my dog is harmless and doesn't bite. But no. Certain human beings are so entrapped in their stupid idea of what the world is that they forget that there are other living things on this planet that eat, breath, sleep, and have emotions just like us.

I am just utterly appalled, disgusted and quite frankly very angered by people right now. And I understand that I should take into consideration why certain people are the way they are, and I have. I just can't find it in my heart at the moment to give a crap about your pathetic fear of an animal that has been, literally, bred by humans for a couple hundred of centuries now to be the one creature living on this Earth that was born to love and be loved by us.

No comments:

Post a Comment