Mar 8, 2013

Thoughts Revisited


My priorities just a few hours ago was to quickly come home to by puppy and snuggle, then watch Jepordy with Dylan. But now that today is soon coming to to an end (oh shit I just looked at the clock and today IS "tomorrow"), I will need to crack the whip this weekend and hit the books. I want thermochem to be my B.I.T.C.H!! Excuse my language. Today we were learning about Schrodinger's equation and we were taught that it was a diffential equation, but the fact that I understood what my profrosser was trying to explain to us made me extremly trilled. It's nice to know that you know, you know? Ok, nevermind. Point being, tomorrow. S.F State, library, tea, zoning out, take home quiz, online homework, math, more thermo, more homework. It's going to be a fun day!

And a little doodle I drew in class

No comments:

Post a Comment