Oct 19, 2013

Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips


And so the story continues... I was warped back into my old blog when I was trying to scavenge pictures from a ski trip I took two years ago, but ended up looking at all the pictures I took and posts I had written when I was in highschool. God, I know I repeat this time and time again, but it is really WEIRD to be able to capture my highschool experience via the internet. It's truly astonishing, mildly uncomfortable, and extremely embarrassing to review the past three/four years of my life with the click of a button. I'm entirely grateful for having documented those years, because it reminds me of who I am, what I want to do, and where I come from. Though many of my blogs were about being frustrated, confused, or angry, I whole heatedly embrace the fact that: yes, I do struggle and I do fight. I remember feeling really angsty, and also feeling really guilty about being upset. I wasn't comfortable in my skin, so I let out my creative rhythm online and it helped me gather my thoughts into color and text. Ah, what complex creatures we humans are.

Anyways, my life has been pretty good. I'm doing well in my classes so far. I have a wonderful boyfriend who is really wonderful to me. I really can't complain. Besides the fact that I am procrastinating and I really should be studying electrochemistry.

This is a picture of me at the library not studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment