Oct 3, 2012

The Dharma


The amount of stuff that goes through my teenage mind is often unbearable. I'll have this great idea of who I am, or who I think I am because pfsh... I'm 17 of course I know the ways of the world. But then a small thought crosses my mind and triggers a flood of outside voices telling me this and that about myself. What is really strange to think about is that those outside voices are me. They are my doubts. They are the barriers and limits that I set for myself that often tell me that I can't do something or that I don't have the capacity to do X. And many times I give in to these voices, but I am slowly learning to realize that these voices are only my own devil. There have been a couple words that have been on my mind lately that have been helping me get through my busy school schedule. Order out of chaos + The eye of the storm Balance. It's balance that I really need in my life right now and it sure as heck is balance I'm going to find one way or another. My mind feels really mucky and clogged. I feel like I need something rejuvenating, so I can get back and focused on my work again. This weekend I hope to start running again and doing Bikram Yoga. Ah, so stoked to start sweating again. Geez, I have a tendency to go off on total tangents at midnight when I'm simultaneously trying to study, watch television, and troll through blogs. I'm a little sick so I moved my station (tea and laptop) over to the kitchen to dig up some Advil and hopefully get away from that funny asshole named Jimmy Kimmel.

A doodle I made of some pretty girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment