Mar 7, 2013

A Year Later..


I'll admit, I am a traitor. I left blogger for tumblr. I was trapped. The funny memes and C.H.I.C model p1xs really warped me in. However, I am back on blogger because I really miss W.R.I.T.I.N.G. I was looking back at my older posts just a few minutes ago and remembered what it was like to tell my blog what I have been up to. For a while I was quite turned off by the lack of privacy blogging "provides" (i.e, online blogs aren't exactly created for personal privacy), but it is a very refreshing thing that I can look back to. I know the photos won't fall out, the pages won't rip off, and most of all- it'll always be there when I want to look at it. So some of the stuff that I have been up to consist of my boyfriend of now 6 months. Ok, that means that I haven't been on blogger for at least a minimum of 6 months. We met in the library when we started to talk about puppies and chemistry class. Ever since then, we've been pretty tight. I really like him. He's a pretty cool guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment